Español para el Turismo
Spanish for Tourism
This course is designed specifically for foreign students working within the travel and tourism sector whose aim is to interact and communicate with Spanish speaking clients. This course is for you if you work within the hotel industry, for a travel agency, an airline or as a tourist guide. Lessons are interactive and delivered with a communicative and hands-on approach.
This course is for you if:
- You have an A2 level of Spanish (or above)
- You work or would like to work in the tourist or commercial sector with Spanish-speaking customers or providers
- You would like to do an intensive course within an immersion context with an internationally respected institution
- At the airport
- In a hotel
- In a restaurant or café
- At a tourist office
- At a travel agency
- En el hotel
- Customer care
- End of course Project
This course uses the Cinco Estrellas (Sgel ELE) textbook. Please note that the price of the textbook is not included in the overall course fee.
- Start dates: courses begin every Monday
- 3 lessons every day (40 minutes)
- Monday to Friday
- The maximum number per group is strictly limited to 10 students.
- Location: the course will take place at the Business School of the Malaga Chamber of Commerce, on calle Pedro de Toledo 1, 5th floor.
Ricardo Torres has a Degree in Translation and Interpretation and a Masters degree in teaching languages. He is specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and has over eight years’ experience in teaching both general and specific Spanish courses in a range of institutions and language centres. Ricardo is accredited by the Cervantes Institute as an examiner at every level of DELE. He has more than 6 years’ experience preparing candidates for examinations.
Lessons per day
Number of students
Almudena Corral has a Degree in Journalism and Comparative literature and has more than ten years teaching experience. She is a dedicated teacher with a passion for learning and has worked in academies, higher education centers and universities throughout Europe. She has spent most of her career in Italy and the Benelux countries and also has experience in delivering courses online.
Rocio is specialised in law and in training legal translators and interpreters in courses taught at the Malaga Bar Association. She is also an online tutor.
Lola teaches legal Spanish courses as well as English lessons at the Chamber. She is a lawyer, is CELTA qualified and is a teacher trainer. She is specialised in using ICT both online and in the classroom.