Spanish for Law
This course is designed for those working or studying within the legal professional sector. If you are a lawyer, a translator or law student, this is the course you need in order to gain skills in working with Spanish-speaking clients. Lessons are interactive and delivered with a communicative and hands-on approach and you will have the chance to attend real court hearings.
This course is for you if:
- You have a working knowledge of Spanish (B1 level or above)
- You work or would like to work in an international context with Spanish-speaking clients.
- You would like to do an intensive course within an immersion context with an internationally respected institution
- The Spanish legal system: sources of law
- The personnel of the law
- Civil and criminal proceedings
- Offences and punishment
- Family law: getting a divorce
- Probate law
- Employment law
- Commercial law
- E.U. law
- Levels: B1-B2-C1
- Start dates: courses begin every Monday
- 3 lessons every day (50 minutes)
- Monday to Friday
- The maximum number per group is strictly limited to 10 students.
- Location: the course will take place at the Business School of the Malaga Chamber of Commerce, on calle Pedro de Toledo 1, 5th floor.
Lola teaches legal Spanish courses as well as English lessons at the Chamber. She is a lawyer, is CELTA qualified and has more than 15 years’ experience as a teacher. She is also a teacher trainer and is specialised in using ICT both online and in the classroom. She is Head of the Languages Department both at the Malaga Chamber of Commerce and the Malaga Bar Association.
Lessons per day
Number of students
Visit Lola's personal website
Besides being a teacher, Lola is involved in many other exciting projects. Learn more her!
Almudena has a Degree in Journalism and Comparative literature and has more than ten years teaching experience. Almudena is a dedicated teacher with a passion for learning and has worked in academies, higher education centers and universities throughout Europe. She has spent most of her career in Italy and the Benelux countries and also has experience in delivering courses online.
Rocio is specialised in law and in training legal translators and interpreters in courses taught at the Malaga Bar Association. She is also an online tutor.
Ricardo is a teacher with a Degree in Translation and Interpretation and a Masters degree in teaching languages. He is specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and has over eight years’ experience in teaching both general and specific Spanish courses in a range of institutions and language centres