Español de los negocios
Spanish for Business
The Malaga Chamber of Commerce offers business Spanish courses aimed at foreign professionals working within the business and commercial sectors. Lessons are interactive and delivered with a communicative and hands-on approach. You will improve your knowledge of business Spanish within a dynamic learning environment.
This course is for you if:
- You have an A2 level of Spanish (or above)
- You work or would like to work in a business or commercial sector with Spanish-speaking customers or providers
- You would like to do an intensive course within an immersion context with an internationally respected institution
- Who is who in a Spanish company?
- Internet in the business world
- Human resources
- Corporate culture
- Types of companies
- Banking and the Stock Exchange
- Marketing and advertising
- End-of-course project
This course uses the En equipo.es 2 (Editorial Edinumen) textbook. Please note that the price of the textbook is not included in the overall course fee.
- The Spanish Economy
- Types of companies
- The financial system
- Commerce and investment
- Effective meetings
- Negotiations and presentations
- Cultural differences
- End-of-course Project: setting up acompany in Spain
This course uses the Cultura y Negocios (Editorial Edinumen) textbook. Please note that the price of the textbook is not included in the overall course fee.
- Start dates: courses begin every Monday
- 3 lessons every day (40 minutes)
- Monday to Friday
- The maximum number per group is strictly limited to 10 students.
- Location: the course will take place at the Business School of the Malaga Chamber of Commerce, on calle Pedro de Toledo 1, 5th floor.
Ricardo Torres has a Degree in Translation and Interpretation and a Masters degree in teaching languages. He is specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and has over eight years’ experience in teaching both general and specific Spanish courses in a range of institutions and language centres. Ricardo is accredited by the Cervantes Institute as an examiner at every level of DELE. He has more than 6 years’ experience preparing candidates for examinations.
Lessons per day
Number of students
Visit Ricardo's blog
A blog devoted to sharing expreriences, exercises and opinions about teaching Spanish as a foreign language
Almudena Corral has a Degree in Journalism and Comparative literature and has more than ten years teaching experience. She is a dedicated teacher with a passion for learning and has worked in academies, higher education centers and universities throughout Europe.
Rocio is specialised in law and in training legal translators and interpreters in courses taught at the Malaga Bar Association. She is also an online tutor.
Lola teaches legal Spanish courses as well as English lessons at the Chamber. She is a lawyer, is CELTA qualified and is a teacher trainer. She is specialised in using ICT both online and in the classroom.